Corporate Law Advisory
Our secretarial services ensure that companies comply with all legal requirements relating to the Companies Act and the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) so that the companies are always on the right side of the law. Our services include:
- Providing opinions on matters related to Companies Act and FEMA
- Provide services in respect of incorporation of domestic companies, Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, LLP, Branch and Liaison offices.
- Obtaining registrations of Trusts, Co-operative Societies and Section 8 Companies.
- Preparation of statutory records and registers under the Companies Act, filing of documents with the RBI under FEMA.
- Advising clients for compliance of Company law provisions and doing share valuation and issuing CA certificate.
- Filing for Allotment of shares and Transfer of Shares and issuing CA certificate as per DCF valuation as required under Companies Act.
- Preparation of annual returns,DIR-12, MGT-7, AOC-4 Financial statements, CHG-1, consolidation of accounts of Holding and subsidiary companies.
- Appointment and Resignation of Directors;
- Change in Registered office address etc.
- Secretarial Audit.
- Preparation and filling of various ROC returns as required under the Companies Act.
- Preparation of agenda for the board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Approvals from Company Law Board and Central Governments, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.