The introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a very significant step in the field of indirect tax reforms in India. By amalgamating a large number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, GST has mitigated ill effects of cascading or double taxation in a major way and pave the way for a common national market.
We have a complete team who is conversant with the GST law, GST audit procedures, litigation matters and its GST compliances. We offer the following services:
- Advisory services with regard to applications of the GST, Service tax audits, GST audits and VAT Appeal matters.
- Review of contracts and agreements to help mitigate the overall incidence of GST.
- Advisory services for legal provisions and suggestions for better tax planning opportunities.
- GST Audits, Transactions based audit of documentation and reporting as required under the GST law.
- Reconciliation and Refunds to exporters and dealers as per the GST provisions.
- Handling Litigation and assessments related matters of earlier regime of Service Tax, VAT and now GST.